Thank you for your interest in volunteering to work on The Land during the summer of 2018 to help us prepare for future gatherings!
Please complete and submit the form below. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submittal.
Volunteer hours, days and duration of work periods are dependent on the type of work being done, size of volunteer teams and team leadership availability. We hope to have a schedule put together and assignments made by early May.
- Volunteer positions for 2018 are for women over age 18 with specific skillsets and experience needed to complete the tasks required to qualify for a campground permit, improve accessibility, maintain The Land, and build new infrastructure
- Until we are granted the campground permit, overnight camping will be extremely limited, per state rules. Volunteers should plan and prepare to stay elsewhere for the duration of their time working on The Land. Please see list of nearby campgrounds.
- At least one ADA accessible portable toilet will be available during all work periods.
- Water and electric may not always be available as wells and electric panels are being set up or taken down. We will communicate the schedule as it is known, but please be prepared to bring drinking water.
- During work weeks this summer, day visitors will be welcome to enjoy The Land for activities, picnics, campfires in designated areas, etc.
Application reviews will begin April 15 and continue until positions are filled.